- Drive westwards after breakfast to Kasese town located at the foot of Mt. Rwenzori. Stop over at the Equator line crossing before proceeding through the grasslands of Ankole.The long horned Cattle add on the spectacular view.
- Lunch break in Mbarara before drive on through big banana plantations as you descend the western Rift Valley escarpment. Arrive in time for shopping to prepare for the following days expedition.
- Dinner and overnight at Hotel Margherita.
- After breakfast, drive to Ibanda / Nyakalenjija where the climb begins..
- When you have gone through all the preparations, you start on your hike to the first stop. Spend night at Nyabitaba hut -2652 Metres.
- Continue with the Climb until you return on Day 7.
- Return from your expedition and drive back to Kampala with lunch stop enroute.
NB: This programme can be combined with Queen Elizabeth National Park to make it 10 days (9 nights programme) with first night in Kasese, six nights in the Rwenzori and 2 nights in Queen Elizabeth national Park.The same programme can be combined with Kibale National park if clients are keener about primates.
End of this Tour