- Depart from Kampala, after Breakfast for the journey to Lake Mburo National Park. The lovely landscape is complimented by L. Mburo itself and four smaller lakes.
- You will see the beautiful and tranquil surroundings with Impala, elands, Klipspringers, waterbuck, Zebra and buffalo. After lunch at Mantana Luxury Camp, take a canoe trip in the afternoon to see variety of water birds.
- Your guide will keep you a safe distance from the hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and Overnight at Mantana luxury tented Camp.
- After a substantial breakfast, leave Lake Mburo and make the scenic journey to South western Uganda and stunning volcanic scenery of the virunga mountains. Proceed to Lake Bunyonyi a famous beauty spot. Dinner and overnight at Bushara Island or Bunyonyi resort or the Budget overland camp.
- Morning and Lunch at L. Bunyonyi including a canoe ride around the myriad of islands. After lunch, depart for Bwindi national park. Dinner and overnight at the luxury Gorilla Forest Camp, the Mid-range Buhoma Homestead or the budget community bandas.
- Day for Gorilla tracking in Bwindi National Park.
- After breakfast, check out and drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park via Ishasha in the southern circuit. Take a game drive to look for the famous tree climbing lions before proceeding to Mweya peninsular for overnight at the up market Mweya lodge or the budget Institute Hostel. Jacana Lodge is also available off the peninsular on the shores of L. Nyamusingiri. This is also an up market Lodge with ensuite facilities.
- Wake up early for morning game drive. Return to the Lodge for late breakfast. Afternoon visit yet another of the divert local habitant and take a walk in the Maramagambo forest. Here you will look for chimpanzees and other monkeys. Visit the bat caves and the outstanding blue lake. Dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast, take a tour to the park’s extraordinary scenic crater areas. Mirror-surfaced and tranquil, each has its own individual character providing a home for myriad of creatures. Proceed to Kibale National Park with lunch stop at Kasese, foot of the Rwenzori Mountains. Dinner and overnight at Ndali lodge or at the less expensive Toro Resort Hotel or midrange Rwenzori View Guest House.
- After breakfast set on your walking expedition in Kibale National Park. This is home to an astonishing 12 species of primates and provides one of the highest primate densities in the world. On our guided forest walk, you may find families of chimps, and red-tailed and colobus Monkeys chattering and singing through the ancient forest trees.The bird life is no less impressive.
- After breakfast set on your walking expedition in Kibale National Park. This is home to an astonishing 12 species of primates and provides one of the highest primate densities in the world. On our guided forest walk, you may find families of chimps, and red-tailed and colobus Monkeys chattering and singing through the ancient forest trees.After lunch take a walk in Bigodi swamp for its rare, beautiful flora and fauna. You will also have an opportunity to interact with a successful community tourism project
- .Check out and drive to Semiliki National Park to overnight at the luxurious Semilki Safari Lodge.
- Full day at leisure in Semilki. An optional excursion may be available to cruise on Lake Albert. Dinner and overnight at Semiliki Lodge.
- After a substantial breakfast, depart for Murchison Falls with parked lunch. The Long drive takes you through the Mwenge tea estates and the beautiful scenery along the escarpment of the western rift Valley.
- Arrive at Paraa Safari Lodge or stay at Nile safari Camp. Both Lodges offer quality accommodation in superbly romantic settings. The Nile Safari Camp is smaller and provides accommodation in beautifully designed Nile side Log cabins.
- The Paraa lodge is luxurious (marble bathrooms) and with extensive facilities. Both are highly commendable. The red Chilli camp is also available for budget visitors while Sambiya River Lodge provides mid-range accommodation. Dinner and overnight.
- Start the day with an early morning game drive on the Buligi circuit Albert or Queen’s track north of River Nile. Animals that are unique to the African Savannah e.g. giraffes, lions, antelopes and elephants are a common sight. Visit the Nyamusika cliffs for a spectacular view.
- In the afternoon, take a 3 hour launch cruise up the river to the bottom of the thundering falls. In sight will see huge crocodiles, schools of hippos, Buffaloes and elephants at the river banks and a variety of water birds like herons, cormorant’s bee-eaters, kingfishers, skimmers, fish eagle and sometimes the rare shoebill.
- Return to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast, drive to the top of the falls to view the awesome falls from another angle. You will then depart for Kampala to end your tour with lunch stop on the way.
End of Safari