6 Day Uganda & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
Summary of this Lodge Safari
- Departs from Kampala, Uganda.
- Ends at Kigali, Rwanda
- Accommodation Guesthouse / B & B
- Transport 4×4 Vehicle
- Wildlife Exceptional Birding, Gorillas & More
Quick Itinerary Overview
- This exceptional Gorilla Trekking Safari takes you mountain gorilla trekking in the Bwindi Forest National Park of Uganda and the Volcanoes National Park of Rwanda! You get to spend time with these endangered primates in the wild, experiencing one of the most incredible and unforgettable wildlife encounters on earth – twice!
- Exploring these ancient rainforests is an incredible experience in itself, as these biodiversity hotspots also host a spectacular array of other wildlife, birds, insects and plants, including many endemic and rare species.
- The 6 Day Uganda & Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari includes excellent value-for-money lodge accommodation and a trek to see the unique golden monkeys in Volcanoes National Park, as well as a Kigali City Tour.