7 Days Rwanda Gorillas, Wildlife & Cultural Tour
Summary of this Lodge Safari
- Starts & ends in Kigali, Rwanda
- Accommodation Guesthouse / B&B
- Transport 4×4 Vehicle
- Wildlife Elephant, Gorillas, Leopards, Lions & More
Quick Itinerary Overview
- This unique Rwanda Safari combines the magic of mountain gorilla trekking with classical wildlife viewing and traditional cultural encounters – an unusual and exciting mix!
- First, travel to Akagera National Park for game viewing on the open savannahs and a boat trip on Lake Ihema. Then go mountain gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park for an unforgettable face-to-face encounter with these endangered primates in the ancient rainforests. Lastly visit the Ibyiwacu cultural village to experience the local culture and spend time relaxing on the sandy shores of Lake Kivu.
- This affordable Rwanda Lodge Tour includes comfortable accommodation on a full board basis, transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle, and the services of an experienced English speaking guide.